An SD-WAN uses a centralized control function to securely and intelligently direct traffic across the WAN.
SD-WAN benefits for enterprises
- Increase business productivity and user satisfaction
- Enhance business agility and responsiveness
- Improve security and reduce threats
- Simplify branch WAN architecture
- Reduce WAN costs by up to 90 percent
SD-WAN is quickly becoming the preferred networking solution for forward-thinking companies looking to operate more efficiently and reduce costs. And the beauty of SD-WAN is that it doesn’t take an enormous investment in proprietary hardware, meaning small and mid-size businesses can deploy it just as easily as a Fortune 500 company.
Interested in learning more about Hummingbird Networks and how we can help with your move to SD-WAN?
Download the free guide or contact us today!